We know your educational experience is important to you. So we want you to know some of our features, advantages, and benefits of an education provided by Globe Institute of Technology:
- Relevant Business, Healthcare and Technology programs to match your needs and potential
Our certificate programs and degree programs in New York are built on a broad base of knowledge from the business management and information technology fields. There are dynamic, accredited programs that will fascinate and inspire you.
- Financial assistance
Everyone should obtain the education they desire and need. Together, Globe Institute of Technology wants to see you accomplish your plans for the future. We can offer financial aid to students who qualify.Our financial assistance team will work with you to determine your best options for a better experience.
- Valuable career advisement services
Everyone should obtain the education they desire and need. Together, Globe Institute of Technology wants to see you accomplish your plans for the future. We can offer financial aid to students who qualify.Our financial assistance team will work with you to determine your best options for a better experience. Globe Institute of Technology is an accredited, specialized institution of higher education offering baccalaureate, associate, and certificate programs in business and information technology. The mission of Globe Institute of Technology is to provide an education to students from diverse backgrounds, including those who have traditionally been underrepresented in higher education and to prepare students with market-ready skills necessary for successful career entry, development and advancement. Globe Institute of Technology strives to achieve its mission by fostering a student-centered learning environment emphasizing mutual respect and tolerance, supported by a dedicated faculty and staff and leading edge technology.
- To provide a student-centered learning environment, which addresses the unique needs of individuals of various backgrounds, abilities, and ages and reflects the diversity of the college’s location
- To instill a strong sense of community and an appreciation and respect for multiculturalism, pluralism, diversity, and education that provides the foundation for success in community and career
- To enhance students’ intellectual, social and personal growth by providing a dynamic general education program
- To offer courses and a range of support services to address the unique needs of students who are not academically prepared for college-level work
- To provide comprehensive student services designed to provide opportunities for personal enrichment, enhance students’ leadership skills and promote tolerance and understanding of the world in which we live
- To maintain an open admissions policy and affordable tuition and minimize the social and financial barriers to educational opportunity
- To develop linkages with underserved communities and provide access to programs and services by developing flexible scheduling and delivery systems
- To foster an atmosphere of academic freedom that is conducive to intellectual inquiry and diversity of thought and discussion
- To provide opportunities for career mobility and personal enrichment by offering individual courses for credit and non-credit continuing education courses
- To use assessment practices which maintain and enhance standards of student achievement, teaching, program quality, resources and services and which support the professional growth and development of personnel
- To use strategic planning and outcomes assessment to assure the College’s financial integrity and to provide for appropriate prioritization and allocation of resources
Programs taught in: