King’s College of the Netherlands (KCN) as the name connotes, is a small educational institution driven with the goal of providing Christian theology as well as contemporary business education through teaching and research. The strategic intent of KCN is to educate and equip its students with profound knowledge in Christian theology. What is more, it equally teaches modern-day business theories and their practical application which are pertinent to solving the overwhelming business problems and also overcoming teeming business challenges that businesses encounter on a daily basis.
Education in whatever form (formal or informal) it is given, is the key to human development. Consequently, education is a necessity for the overall development of` people. The Bible explicitly states in Hosea 4:6 that my people perish because of a lack of knowledge. In other words, without knowledge, human development is constrained. However, dreams of many people who wish and aspire to acquire knowledge for self-development through have not been actualized in most cases, due to the enormity of the financial costs that formal education entails. To help alleviate the huge financial problems which become albatross for students on completion of their respective academic programs, KCN has chosen to offer academic programs through distance learning, online learning, and classroom-based settings. Thus, KCN uses both conventional and non-conventional methods of imparting knowledge principally with the aid and support of computer technology.
KCN holds the view that combining these different methods of educating students ensures and allows flexibility and minimizes pressures that many students encounter in pursuance of a chosen field of study. What is more, experience has shown that many people prefer to work full-time jobs and pursue part-time academic programs and that is preferred is what KCN stands for. Therefore, at KCN we are committed to an education within a flexible and dynamic environment. KCN attracts students from all countries of the world and peoples from all walks of life. Our staff and faculty are trained by some of the prestigious seminaries and theological colleges in the USA. Aside from the quality theological education KCN faculty members have acquired, a sizable majority of them have gained practical experiences as pastors and church leaders in their denominations.
The faculty of the Business department consists of lecturers with high-quality degrees also obtained from some of the prestigious universities in Europe and have equally gained several years of teaching skills and experiences from some of these universities.
Brooke Cagle / Unsplash
Membership and Affiliation
KCN is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and European Distance and E-learning Network (EDEN), an affiliate of Worldwide Evangelical Seminary (WWES) Nova Scotia Canada and also a member of British Academy of Management (BAM).
King’s College of the Netherlands (KCN) as the name connotes, is an educational institution driven with the goal of providing Christian theology as well as contemporary business education through teaching and research. The strategic intent of KCN is to educate and equip its students with profound knowledge in Christian theology. What is more, it equally teaches modern-day business theories and their practical application which are pertinent to solving the overwhelming business problems and also overcoming teeming business challenges that businesses encounter on a daily basis.
KCN’s Vision Statement
To provide a high-quality Christian theology education that is accessible to all people of age who desire to have deep and intimate knowledge of Christian theology.
Under theology, KCN has the following core values:
- To train and equip Christians for leadership in their respective churches with sound theological knowledge and Biblical interpretations.
- To imbue Christians to acquire skills in church administration
- To empower church leaders and Christians, in general, to be engines of evangelism through the knowledge acquired.
- On the business front, KCN is to train and prepare business leaders who would be apt at identifying business opportunities to exploit as well as bringing under control the challenges that are bound to occur in the unpredictable business environment.
With respect to Business education, KCN brings to the fore the following core values:
- KCN strives to maximize the development of individual business skills and acumen through small class sizes which foster a rich and intimate faculty-student relationship
- KCN values and cherishes a holistic approach to learning where both theory and practice are vigorously pursued and thus promote activity and scholarship which are essential tools for effectively developing and positioning tomorrow’s business leaders in the business environment
- Provision of accessible and affordable business education to all peoples, cultures, ages, sexes as well as diverse socio-economic backgrounds. Respect, tolerance, and acceptance by and for all are key values that promote learning.
KCN’s Mission Statement
KCN is a local tertiary institution with global focus ensuring high-quality learning activities that ultimately mold and prepare learners for future leadership in their chosen field of academic pursuit. Discover and develop your talents and skills through education and for service to humanity.
Faculty of Business
The introduction of flexibility in KCN’s educational programs promotes academic profundity and also enhances intellectual broadness which ultimately provides the individual with adequate knowledge. KCN certificate programs could be done in a short period of 2 weeks to 6 months depending upon the course nature and content. Diploma programs usually have a duration of 9 months to 1 year (about 2 semester periods). The Bachelor's degree programs take up to 3 years to complete. In rare circumstances, students could complete their programs in 4 years.
KCN offers the following programs in Business
- Certificate Social Media
- Diploma Marketing
- BS Management
- BS Business Administration
- BS Accounting
- BS Finance
- BA International Relations
- BA Media Communications
ACCA Accounts Professional Qualification
We offer ACCA Accountancy courses. Obtaining an ACCA Accountancy qualification makes you a global accountant. Currently, ACCA has 503,000 students in 179 countries in the world. In other words, ACCA is the most widely recognized and credible professional accountancy program in the world.
The initial qualifications to pursue ACCA Accountancy courses;
- Those without experience and the requisite qualifications can start with the foundation courses (To be explained further when you contact our administration)
- Those with 3 GCEs and 2 A levels in 5 separate subjects including mathematics and English or their equivalent. In addition, 3 years of work experience is needed to complete 13 examinations (if no exemptions are given) which could take up to 3 or 4 years to accomplish.
- Become a student member of ACCA
- Flexibility in studying the program
- Qualification is globally recognized
- ACCA UK is always ready to offer support where necessary
- Only payment for examinations registered
For more details about ACCA Accountancy Qualification, contact KCN.
Click here to apply:
The Hague, South Holland, Netherlands