Only half a century of experience in training highly qualified specialists successfully combines with modern and innovative methods of teaching.
Train future community leaders, nations and the world through high-quality education and research.
By 2020, to become the best and most innovative economic university in Central Asia.
I'm a leader, We are a team, Everything is for a student.
- Provide a quality education in the field of economics and business that meets world standards and is accessible to most people.
- Eliminate the language barrier, teaching future specialists in Kazakh, Russian and English.
- Support talented students by launching a scholarship program. We allocate 105 educational grants that completely cover the cost of education, 5 of which also provide study visits to the world's leading universities and paid internships.
- Reform the curriculum, focusing on developing the students' practical skills necessary for further successful employment. The university is changing the theoretical approach to innovation.
- Let the professionals who are able to think critically and, most importantly, think independently. This ability helps our graduates get interesting work and move on in their careers.
- Dishonest ways of obtaining results are not for our students. That's why Narchoz says "NO" to plagiarism and cheating.
- To improve the Career Center and to find effective ways of training specialists in demand on the labor market.
- Integrate online technologies into the curriculum and teaching methods. The university successfully uses the latest technologies to make education even more accessible and effective.
- Expand partnerships with universities in other countries, giving students and teachers the opportunity to study and take internships abroad.
- Ensure the safety and dynamism of student life.
- To build close relations with the Kazakh business community in order to provide internships and further employment for our graduates.
050035 Almaty, Almaty Province, Kazakhstan