Welcome to ICN Business School!
ICN Business School has 4 campuses:
- Paris La Défense
and has been one of the best management schools in France since 1905. (#15 in 2019 in the Echos START rankings)
Joining ICN Business School is a choice to be made for any future responsible manager.
Open-mindedness, team spirit and commitment are ICN's core values, shared by all: students, staff and faculty.
- Become a member of a big family that provides individual tutoring and coaching towards your professional development to become a creative manager.
- Obtain a degree, or event a double degree, from an internationally recognized school
- Live the unique Artem pedagogical approach to be even more operational when joining the job market
Key facts and figures:
- Member of the AACSB association
- 3000 students
- 15 000 graduates
- 119 parnter universities throughout the world
- +40 student associations
- 30 years of personalized accompaniment
- 130 partner companies
- 15 000 graduates within the ICN Alumni association network
- 27% of the ICN graduates work abroad
- 3 main sectors of activity: industry, finance/audit/banks/insurance, consulting
- 3 main profiles: marketing and trade, finance/audit/accounting, corporate organization and consulting
- a strong company network including: Accenture, Amazon, Chanel, Dassault, Deloitte, Ikea, KPMG, Microsoft, PWC, Ubisoft (to name only a few)
ICN Business School
92053 Nancy, Grand Est, France
90408 Nuremberg, Bavaria, Germany
10117 Berlin, Berlin, Germany
92053 Puteaux, Île-de-France, France