About LUNEX University
Based in Luxembourg, LUNEX University is a private higher education institution, which is specialised in the fields of sport, health and management. As an internationally-oriented institution, our university offers study programmes recognised throughout Europe and perfectly adapted to the global market.
Our programme portfolio is notable for its sustainability and social relevance and equips students with new approaches and perspectives on the emerging fields of sports and health. Each study programme is taught 100% in English by an international academic team coming from institutions around the world. Through a combination of theoretical courses and hands-on experience, LUNEX students are trained to become experts and leaders in their field and to evolve in a globalized world.
- An international university with a human touch
- 9 study programmes in health and sport (including a preparatory programme)
- 100% English courses
- An international and multicultural team
Our 3 & 5-year study programmes in sports and health
Today, LUNEX University offers 5 bachelor’s degrees, which are accessible after at least 12 years of school education or equivalent prior education as well as 3 master's degrees. These study programmes have been developed in accordance with the Bologna Process for practical careers and professions throughout Europe and have been accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education and Research (MESR) in Luxembourg.
Our bachelor’s degrees
- Bachelor Physiotherapy prepares future graduates for the physiotherapist profession in order to improve individuals’ health.
- Bachelor in Sport and Exercise Science enables students to gain knowledge and hands-on experience in scientific principles relating to motor learning, physiology, nutrition, biomechanics, or even psychology.
- Bachelor in International Sport Management offers knowledge and understanding of business management related to sports in order to give students all the required know-how to be able to work in the international environment surrounding sports organisations.
- Bachelor in Nutrition, Fitness and Health enables students to acquire the advanced theoretical knowledge and professional competencies to work as a dietician or nutritionist.
- Bachelor in Corporate Health Management and Well-being explores knowledge and principles from the field of health management.
Our master's degrees
- Master in Physiotherapy combines advanced clinical, scientific and research-specific components to consolidate our students' professional expertise.
- Master in Sport and Exercise Science allows students to deepen their knowledge and to be able to assess and optimise performance and health for athletes and patients, etc.
- Master in Sport Management and Digitalisation enables students to acquire advanced knowledge and skills in sport business and digital strategies. This master's degree is also available in a blended format.
Our preparatory programme: Pre-Bachelor Foundation Programme
In addition to our bachelor’s degrees, we have designed a preparatory programme called “Pre-Bachelor Foundation Programme” with the aim of helping students to improve their English level and/or to reinforce their knowledge in sciences (including chemistry, physics and biology). Students can choose to start their studies with our preparatory programme before pursuing one of our bachelor's degrees.
Why study at LUNEX University?
- Study programmes adapted to the global job market
- Individual and personalised support for each student
- Optimal combination of theory and hands-on experience
- Flexible programmes to accompany high-performance sports and careers
- State-of-the-art equipment
- International learning environment
- Interdisciplinary exchange
How to apply for a LUNEX study programme
To apply for one of our programmes, you must have at least 12 years of school education or equivalent prior education. If you meet this requirement, you just have to fill in our online application form and participate in one of our Application Days (Admission tests).
For your information, there is no application deadline, it is possible to apply all year long.
More information can be found on our website.
Be part of it.