Page 2 of 2, best Undergraduate Studies in Nova Scotia in Canada 2019/2020
To become a master, students must complete a required number of courses at the graduate level. This degree typically takes about two years to complete as a full-time student. Choose among a wide range of topics, including engineering, art, and business.
Canada is a North American country consisting of ten provinces and three territories. Located in the northern part of the continent, it extends from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean.
Bachelor 16-21 (out of 21). Bachelors in Nova Scotia in Canada
Graduates of this course will have first-hand knowledge of horticultural practices in the Netherlands, one of the leading EU countries in horticulture and plant breeding. Graduates will gain valuable insight into the contrasts in business culture and work ethics that exist between regions in Europe.
The programme is directed towards students who are interested in a study in the livestock sector. Dairy cows, pigs and poultry are the main focus of this study, which includes extensive practical training and contact with the industry.
The major International Agribusiness is an English-language programme for students who seek a professional career in the agricultural sector with an international focus. Students study at Aeres UAS in Dronten (The Netherlands) and Groupe ESA in Angers (France).
Food: there is no other product in the world that everyone uses and buys daily. Food influences who we are cause political conflicts, but also brings people together. For decades, food has been abundant for many people in this world, yet has not been appreciated thus. In an ever-changing world with a growing population, we will need more food every decade. On the other side: food is something we enjoy together.
The Bachelor in Aquatic Ecosystem Analysis programme offers possibilities for careers in governmental organizations at all levels, water boards, research institutes, consultancy companies and non-profit organizations.
Aeres University of Applied Sciences offers a degree programme in the livestock sector for students interested in a successful career in one of the following professional profiles:
Graduates of this course will have first-hand knowledge of practice in the Netherlands, one of the leading EU countries in horticulture and plant breeding.
Aeres University of Applied Sciences offers a degree programme for students interested in a career in one of the following professional profiles:
Aeres University of Applied Sciences offers students a degree programme in agri-food chain management directed towards a management career in one of the following profiles:
The study programme is directed towards students who are interested in a study in the livestock sector, in particular in the field of animal health and welfare.
The English-taught bachelor’s degree in International Equine Business Management is a business administration degree in which the horse plays a central part. Business administration subjects make up 70% of the International Equine Business Management course. While horse-related subjects make up the remaining 30%.
This 4 year Bachelor degree will focus on entrepreneurship and innovation in the European Food Business. The first two years you will receive a foundation in business management, marketing, and food product development.
The International Food Business programme is unique in many ways, but first and foremost because it is offered by a Dutch and a Canadian University who both offer their Bachelor degree to students who complete this programme, Students study both in Canada and in the Netherlands during the 4 years of study.
NSCAD introduces you to the diverse field of textiles, which encompasses art, science, and technology. The program integrates conceptual concerns as you study the techniques and design skills
After your Foundation year, you will have the option to expose yourself to every aspect of the still image through history courses, documentary photo, digital photo, photo issues, lighting, view