B. Tech in Civil Engineering course offers a fusion of engineering (the soundness of infrastructures), design (CAD sketches) and art (designing aesthetic structures). The Civil Engineering course creates capable civil engineers who are efficient in putting principles to plan, design and build infrastructures like buildings, roads, and highways; tunnels, bridges and rail systems, airports, seaports, water reservoirs and stormwater drainage and control plants.
With state-of-the-art infrastructure and dedicated faculty members from academia and Industry, the Department of Civil Engg. offers quality higher education in structural, geotechnical, transportation, environmental, Building construction, and business management.
- Advanced Curriculum with the option for various minor specializations like Structural Engineering, Building Construction and Management, Environmental Engineering and, Business Management.
- Options of various program electives.
- An experienced faculty team from academia and Industry.
- Exposure to the Industry in the MENA region and extensive site visit
- Internship program and Industrial projects.
- Opportunity to be a part of various professional societies like American Society of Civil Engineers and participate in various global competitions.
- Extensive laboratories on campus for a complete hands-on learning experience.
- Semester abroad option
- Faculty Mentor Program to support student engagement and development
- Strong Alumina Network
This Program offers the following minor specializations
- Building Construction and Management
- Environmental Engineering, Hydraulics & Water Resources Engg.
- Geotechnical Engineering & Transportation Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Business Management.
The Civil engineering graduates can pursue a career in the construction, design and architectural firms as a:
- Site engineer
- Structural engineer
- Environmental consultants
- Consulting civil engineer
- Water engineer
- Geotechnical Engineers
- Transportation engineers
- Pass 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics, and English as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or any technical vocational subjects as optional with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Adequate proficiency in English is a must for all programs.
About the School
Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Dubai Campus is a branch campus of MAHE (Deemed to be University), Manipal India with over 64 years legacy; 400,000+ Alumni & the largest private deemed to be ... Read More