The four year B.Tech Chemical Engineering program provides theoretical knowledge, engineering principles, proven techniques, practical experience, and appropriate skills to the students to solve the problems in the field of Chemical Engineering.
This program train the students to design, manufacture, operate and control processes of industries such as petroleum, energy, power generation, mining and minerals, pharmaceuticals , biotechnology, paints, cement, fertilizers, textiles, polymers, environmental engineering and food and agro-based technologies.
- Advanced Curriculum with the option for various minor specializations like Petroleum Engineering, Pollution Control, Business Management, and Environmental Biotechnology.
- Options of various program electives.
- Exposure to the Industry in the MENA region through Internships and Industry visits.
- Opportunity to be a part of various professional societies and participate in various global competitions.
- Experienced faculty team.
- Extensive laboratories on campus for a complete hands on learning experience
- Faculty Mentor Program to support student engagement and development
- Strong Alumina Network
This Program offers the following minor specializations
- Environmental Biotechnology
- Petroleum Engineering
- Pollution Control Engineering
- Business Management.
The Chemical engineering graduates can pursue career in the following fields:
- Oil and gas extraction, petroleum refineries, nuclear and other power generation.
- Industries including pharmaceuticals, paint and coatings, agrochemicals, environmental health and safety sectors, fertilizer plants, plastic and yarn manufacturing companies.
- Food and drink, toiletries, pulp and paper, health care, minerals and metals, fibers and polymers.
- Design & development, construction and operation, consultancy and contracting firms.
- Modern technology like nanotechnology, battery & fuel cells and biomedical engineering.
- Education, Research and Development: Students can go on to further study in the field of Chemical Engineering, Petrochemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Bio Mineral Processing, Biotechnology, Chemical Synthesis and Process Technologies, Fibers and Textile Processing Technology, Polymer Science, Clinical Engineering and Management, Instrumental Techniques in Chemical Analysis, Sugar Technology, Pharmaceutical Technology, and Business Management.
- Pass 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or any technical vocational subjects as optional with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Adequate proficiency in English is a must for all programs.
About the School
Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Dubai Campus is a branch campus of MAHE (Deemed to be University), Manipal India with over 64 years legacy; 400,000+ Alumni & the largest private deemed to be ... Read More