The Forensic Science Institute (F.S.I.) is a comprehensive training and research organization for students, professionals, and first responders in all aspects of evidence collection, preservation, analysis, reporting, and testimony. The Institute has become a leading provider of forensic science education at the undergraduate and graduate level through a robust, interdisciplinary program.
To complete the program, you have to complete another major in addition to 30-39 hours in the Forensic Science undergraduate program. You can either double major or if you already have a Bachelor's degree, you can earn a second degree by completing the 30-39 hours in our program. Degree Sheet
The University of Central Oklahoma is committed to providing affordable tuition to our students and their families from all over the world. U.C.O. recognizes and rewards student achievements by offering scholarships and awards on the basis of academic merit, talent in the fine arts or athletics. Other awards are based upon financial need. Students may qualify for both types of awards. On-campus employment is also available to assist international students with their cost of living. International students may apply for on-campus jobs and work up to 20 hours per week after they arrive. On-campus employment is not guaranteed.
- Full list of Scholarships available to Undergraduate Freshman students, please Click here.
- Full list of Scholarships available to Undergraduate Transfer students, please Click here.
- Full list of Scholarships available to Graduate students, please Click here.
Please note that applying for most of these scholarships does not require any action from a student. Scholarship decision is made by an Admission's Advisor based on your academic and English proficiency scores. The exceptions are President's Leadership Council, Leaders of Tomorrow Council and Legacy Non-Resident Waiver scholarships.
- Leadership Scholarship - $400 (one-time award)
- Each Spring semester, several applicants will be awarded pending funding by the administration. The elected ISC President will be awarded $1000.00 each Spring and Fall semester.
- International Pageant Scholarship - Scholarship amounts are granted each Spring for the top three winners of male and female category.
- Non-Resident Tuition Waiver Scholarship - up to $1,000 (one-time award). The scholarship is awarded to a student based on their GPA and leadership involvement while studying at U.C.O.
- For a list of other scholarship opportunities, please refer to U.C.O. Scholarships and U.C.O. Scholarship Application Utility.
*In most cases, scholarships are stackable but may not exceed the cost of tuition.
Forensic Science career opportunities include:
- Forensic Artist
- Victim/Witness Specialist
- Crime Scene Investigator
- Forensic Psychologist
- Crime Scene Investigator
Cost & Fees
- Resident General Tuition Fee per credit hour: $205.35
- Non-Resident General Tuition Fee per credit hour: $344.90
Program taught in: