This course takes students through the major macro issues relating to the modern world of international business. The course is about the world environment of business addressed at a global, national and regional level. It does not address specific firm management topics, but rather is complementary to those topics.
The course looks at the modern concept of globalization, its causes and effects, the increasing importance of world financial markets, the multinational enterprise and government policies affecting the internationalization of business, and the likely future directions of world business in a global context.
The course reviews the major economies of the world, their participation in the globalization process and a range of economic multilateral institutions. Criticisms of globalization are also discussed. The main goal of the course is to build up the understanding of the theory and policy of the contemporary global economics.
The focus of the course is not only on traditional theories of international economics, i.e. on international trade, finance, and growth but on modern trends of economic development and on the latest empirical research in the most significant spheres of the global economics.
- Duration of studies - Bac.4 years-8 semesters
- Availability of specialization - Available
- Availability of foundation year - No
- Language(s) of instruction - Azerbaijan, Russian, English
- International Economic Relations
- Custom Management
- International Trade
- Foreign Economic Relations of Azerbaijan
- Foreign Economic Activity
- International Financial Currency Credit Relations
- High School diploma
- Confirmation document regarding in which language student is going to take the courses
- Credits for the course- 240 credits
About the School
Azerbaijan State University of Economics , which was founded in 1930, is one of the largest higher education institutions in the Southern Caucasus. There are 9 faculties operating at UNEC with more th ... Read More