The three-year study includes literary studies (Introduction to Literary Theory, British Literature of the 19th and 20th centuries, American Literature from the beginnings until the 1st half of the 20th century); Cultural Studies; Linguistics (Phonetics, Morphology, Syntax, Lexicology); and practical English language skills courses. An essential part of the programme consists of optional courses, which enable students to specialize (for the structure of the programme and the offer of the optional courses see our website).
September – June, 3 years
- application form
- verified copy of the applicant’s school-leaving
- a non-refundable processing fee of EUR 25 (free of any bank charges)
The entrance exam consists of two written tests:
a test of study skills with an emphasis on knowledge of culture, humanities and social science disciplines and an English language test (reading skills, vocabulary, grammar, culture of English-speaking countries; B2 CEFR level required).
- command of English on at least the B2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- practical knowledge of the normative grammar of the English language
- vocabulary corresponding to everyday situations in language communication
- general knowledge of culture and history The department offers a preparatory course.
English language CEFR level B2
seminars, workshops, projects, presentations, essays
Program taught in: