Our undergraduate course provides a solid foundation in core subjects, combined with an area of specialism relevant to emerging engineering challenges. It was developed to apply advanced training technology from United States partner universities.
Electrical and Electronic Engineering at HCMUT-Bach Khoa University will equip students with modern knowledge, professional skills, and to competently use informatics & communication
Specifically, the program will equip students with modern knowledge, professional skills, and the ability to competently use informatics & communication tools and foreign language in professional activities; to promote their analytical skill, problem evaluating skill and to quickly adapt to any working environment in the future.
Soft skills such as teamwork, communication, identifying & solving problems through hands-on training are also offered to our students in a creative, professional, dynamic and competitive international environment.
After graduating the Electrical & Electronic Engineering from HCMUT-Bach Khoa University, engineers can take a lot of work in the field of Computer and Information Technology as:
- Design and construction of software, hardware for automatic control equipment like the control device in automobile, electronic equipments, barcode reading equipments, industrial robots, industrial chains.
- Managing and building security solutions for computer system and computer network.
- Working for software outsourcing companies in the USA, Japan and Europe markets.
- Consulting, appraising and developing information technology projects and solutions.
Opportunity to transfer to our partner universities
Students have 2 options:
- Option 1: Students taking this program will spend 04 years on studying at HCMUT-Bach Khoa University. Students graduated from this program will receive the degree - Bachelor of Electrical and Electronic Engineering by HCMUT-Bach Khoa University
- The first three years: The program is completely similar to the program at UIUC. Students will focus on learning the interdisciplinary basic knowledge.
- The last year: Students will choose one of the three major concentrations to study, including Power and Energy System, Communication System and Control Engineering.
- Option 2: After completing 02 years at HCMUT-Bach Khoa University, students with financial and academic eligibility may transfer to our oversea partner universities in the later 02 years to complete their study for Bachelor degree. The official bachelor degree is awarded by our partner universities in Australia and USA: The University of Queensland (Australia), University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign (USA), Catholic University of America (USA), Rutgers University (USA), Macquarie University (Australia). The advantage of this option is that the student can save about 50% total fee (tuition fee and living expense) compared to studying for full 4 years in Australia and USA to get a Bachelor Degree awarded by our partner universities.
- Study language: English
- Training duration: 04 years at HCMUT-Bach Khoa University
- Campus: HCMUT-Bach Khoa University campus
List of Courses
|Calculus of Several Variables
||Probability with Engrg Applications
||Digital Signal Processing
|Univ Physics – Elec & Mag
||Computer Systems Engineering
|Engineering Lecture + English for Electrical-Electronics Eng.
|Analog Signal Processing
|Univ Physics - Thermal Phys
|Intro to Electromagnetic Field
|Univ Physics, Quantum Phys
||Digital Signal Processing Laboratory
|Solid State Electronic Devices
||Lines, Fields and Waves
||Power Circuits and Electromechanics
||Principal of Composition
|Electronics Circuits Laboratory
||Intro to Control Systems + Control Eng Lab
|Digital System Laboratory
Please contact or visit HCMUT-Bach Khoa University website for further information.