Uniting knowledge concerning the different design disciplines (graphic, product, audiovisual, interiors, and fashion) with efficient management of the life cycles of products and projects is the main formula of Design Management.
If you’re interested in this specialty, it will open doors for training that is centered on the stages and complexities of the creative process, in order for you to be able to respond to the entrepreneurial demands of the 21st century.
Managing teams comprised of designers of different disciplines will also be one of the key elements for a graduate specialized in Design Management, also having a sociological, cultural and judicial knowledge that allows him or her to perform differently according to the project they manage.
- Title: Official Degree in Design, Design Management Specialty
- Credits: 240 ECTS (120 common to all majors, 120 of the chosen major)
- Duration: 4 academic years
- Language: English / Spanish
- Management of innovative projects based on design
- Design management
- Design and conception of the execution of products throughout their life cycle
- Integration of design in complex and multidisciplinary fields such as leisure, set design, and marketing
- Consulting or design strategies
- Management of marketing and advertising teams
- Participation in I+D teams
- Coordination of multidisciplinary projects and teams
- Innovation management
- Business (II, III)
- Design themes
- Comprehensive projects II
- Materials and technology II
- Projects II
- Specific Projects (I, II)
- Labor sociology
- Product: project analysis
- Typography I
- Visual Communication Techniques
- Book and project presentations
- Dyes and finishes (silk-screen printing)
- Scenography and lighting
- Channels and Techniques
- Graphic analysis
- Information and signposting
- Law and legislation
- Department Intensification
- Free choice
- Final Degree Project
Language of instruction
English track: the first 2 years are taught in English and the last 2 years are taught both in English and in Spanish.
Spanish track: all 4 years are taught in Spanish.
High School Diploma / Secondary School Diploma
Program taught in: