The finance professions require more and more specific skills and require from their actors an adaptability and multidisciplinarity that current training courses do not offer.
Thus, the program Bachelor Management offers a specialization Finance in 3rd year .
This 3rd year of Bachelor Finance brings:
- Comprehensive content on the fundamentals of finance
- All the tools to take advantage of the environment and its changes with exceptional agility
- Immediate and continuous professional immersion throughout the course
- A degree of maturity and entrepreneurial ability without comparison with the competition
- All specialized professional qualifications and certifications, usually reserved for professionals.
To train actors who possess the theoretical knowledge, the agility and the method necessary for a fast insertion in all the circles of the finance.
The Bachelor Finance specialization in the 3rd year, offers a comprehensive technical content and provides the student with a systematic perspective, which will enable him to understand, anticipate, manage complex situations, in which the technical challenge is coupled with a problematic more human and political.
To whom does the training address?
This year 3rd year of the Bachelor Management - specialization finance addresses:
- For students who have validated the first two years of the Bachelor Management of the ESLSCA Business School Paris (choice of compulsory specialization in 3rd year)
- To students who have validated a Bac 2
The Bachelor Finance program (3rd year specialization in Bachelor Management) covers several different subjects:
- English (languages and international cultures module) 30 hours
- International Culture (International Languages and Cultures Module) 70 hours
- General Accounting (accounting module) 80 hours
- Cost accounting (accounting module) 70 hours
- Administrative law (right module) 50 hours
- Insurance law (right module) 20 hours
- Banking law (module right) 30 hours
- Banking and insurance regulation (regulation) 100 hours
- Satistics (analysis module) 60 hours
- Probabilities (analysis module) 50 hours
- Mathematics applied to finance (analysis module) 40 hours
- Corporate finance (eponymous) 100 hours
- Marketing (creation module) 20 hours
- Creation of companies (creation module) 80 hours
- General Economics (History of Economic Thought) 30 hours
- Macro-economy (economy module) 20 hours
- Certificate preparation (accounting, accounting, risk management, finance) 200 hours
- Governance 50 hours
- Project management 80 hours
- Change management 20 hours
Teaching method of the 3rd year of Bachelor Finance specialization
General method: This is the certificate preparation.
Articulation of courses: All courses are available online, as well as all necessary references. Thus, the course in the presence of the teacher can focus on the essential issues.
Articulation of projects: Each project is a real case, possibly anonymized for legal reasons. The Bachelor Finance project is typically divided into three phases:
- The preparatory phase: during which the student has the project plan, the context and its objectives.
- The project implementation phase: which uses the theoretical fundamentals and immerses the student in the professional universe for which he is preparing.
- The phase of rendering, synthesis and evaluation of the project: it is at the end of this phase that the assessment of the achievements of the various modules which composed the theoretical part of the project, as well as all the practical aspects, is carried out. of it.
After the formation of the Bachelor Finance (corresponding to the 3rd year of specialization of the Bachelor Management), the students can work in the following fields of activities:
- Project management
- Change management
- tax system
- Risk management
- Market trades
- Creation of start up
- Corporate finance
The School offers you the possibility, for all its courses, to apply online throughout the year: from January to December.
The selection of candidates is done on file (CV questionnaire of candidature) followed by an interview of motivation.
Program taught in: