The finance professions require skills more specific and require their actors adaptability and multidisciplinary approach that current training do not offer.
This Bachelor proposes to fill this gap by providing:
- A full content on finance fundamentals
- All the tools to take advantage of the environment and its changes with exceptional agility
- Immediate professional immersion and continues throughout the curriculum
- A degree of maturity and ability to undertake without comparison with competition
- All qualifications and specialized vocational qualifications, usually reserved for professionals
TRAINING AIMS :
Training of actors who possess the theoretical knowledge, agility and necessary method for rapid insertion into all financial backgrounds.
The Bachelor Finnace, it offers a wide deep technical content, provides the student with a systematic Perspectives, which will allow him to understand, anticipate, manage complex situations, in which the technical challenge is coupled with a more problematic human and political.
WHO IS THE TRAINING?
The Bac / Bac + 1 who wish to give a thorough orientation and sustained financing
- English (language module and international cultures) 30h
- Chinese (language module and international cultures) 30h
- Arabic (language module and international cultures) 30h
- international culture (language module and international cultures) 70h
- General ledger (accounting module) 80h
- Cost Accounting (Accounting Module) 70h
- administrative law (module) 50h
- Insurance Law (right module) 20h
- Banking (right module) 30h
- banking and of insurance that regulations (regulations) 100h
- Satistiques (analysis module) 60h
- Probabilities (analysis module) 50h
- Mathematics applied to finance (analysis module) 40h
- Corporate finance (eponymous) 100h
- Marketing (creation module) 20h
- Establishment of companies (creation module) 80h
- General Economics (history of economic thought) 30h
- Macroeconomics (economics module) 20h
- Preparation certificates (accounting, accounting, risk management, finance) 200h
- 50h governance
- Project management 80h
- Change management 20h
General method: joint projects / courts 50/50 in year 1, then 70/30 and 80/20 the following two years, knowing that the third includes preparing the certificates.
Joint courses: All courses are available online, as well as all the necessary references. Thus, the ongoing presence of the teacher can focus on the essential issues.
Joint projects: Each project is a real case, anonymized possibly for legal reasons. The project is typically divided into three phases:
- The preparatory phase during which the student has the project plan, context and objectives.
- The project implementation phase using theoretical fundamentals and immerses the student in the professional world for which he is preparing.
- The rendering phase, synthesis and evaluation of the project is at the end of this phase is carried out stock of the achievements of different modules that made up the theoretical part of the project, as well as all the practical aspects of it.
After the training students can work in the following fields of activity:
- Project management
- Change management
- Tax system
- Risk management
- Crafts Market
- Business start up
- Corporate finance
This school offers programs in: