This program provides a deep understanding of the underpinning theoretical foundations of information, technology and systems applied to modern business environments. The pathway is designed to develop your knowledge and expertise in the analysis, development, and application of socio-technical systems and the importance of information technology and computing in society. It provides a deep understanding o the underpinning theoretical foundations of information, technology and systems applied to modern business environments.
Information Systems Management has integrated all business operations since different industries currently rely on software to improve their performance. Graduates in this major can apply for many job positions in business, communications, healthcare, or gaming industries. Embedded software projects are used in every industry, from medicine to aeronautics.
Accordingly, job positions in this board field can be seen as follows: software engineers, computer and information systems managers, sales engineers, chief technology officers (CTO), video game designer, and user interface designer.
- Lecture1.1 Business in a Global Context.
- Lecture1.2 Introduction to Marketing.
- Lecture1.3 Foundations of law.
- Lecture1.4 Finance for Managers.
- Lecture1.5 Managing People and Organisations.
- Lecture1.6 Introduction to Information Systems.
- Lecture1.7 Personal Development Planning.
- Lecture2.1 Contemporary Issues in Political Economy.
- Lecture2.2 Business Operations and Improvement.
- Lecture2.3 Business in Action.
- Lecture2.4 Work Experience with PDP.
- Lecture2.5 Research Methods for Business.
- Lecture2.6 E-business Management.
- Lecture2.7 Business Intelligence.
- Lecture3.1 Strategic Management.
- Lecture3.2 Leadership & Change Management.
- Lecture3.3 Launching an enterprise/dissertation.
- Lecture3.4 Strategic Management of Information Systems.
- Lecture3.5 Information Systems Project Management.
Program taught in: