Degree: Bachelor of Science in Banking & Finance (Awarded by the University of London)
Duration: 3 years (full-time)
The programme has been developed by academics at The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), regarded as an international centre of academic excellence and innovation in the social sciences to provide a thorough understanding of the ways in which financial intermediaries and institutions operate, and the structure and functioning of financial markets
Aim to excel in a career in accountancy, consulting, commercial or investment banking, trading and sales or in risk management
Wish to pursue accreditation from professional bodies including: Ifs School of Finance (the provider of choice to most of the UK’s leading financial services organizations), ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants), ICPAS (Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Singapore).
The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) is a small specialist university with an international intake and a global reach. Its research and teaching span the full breadth of the social sciences, from economics, politics and law to sociology, anthropology, accounting and finance. Founded in 1895 by Beatrice and Sidney Webb, LSE has an outstanding reputation not only for academic excellence but also for extensive engagement with the worlds of government, policymaking and business.
LSE is a College of the University of London and is responsible for the academic direction of the Economics, Management, Finance and Social Sciences (EMFSS) programmes available as University of London International Programmes. This means that LSE academics and administrative staff develop syllabuses, write subject guides, develop online learning opportunities and materials, advise teaching institutions and prepare and mark examinations.
University of London International Programmes students have the benefit of LSE’s academic expertise, and the backing of the University of London, one of the oldest and largest universities in the UK.
Successful students are awarded degrees or other qualifications by the University of London. These are distinct from degrees or other qualifications awarded by LSE.
- 17 years old and above
- Completed Year 12 (or equivalent) and Obtained satisfactory English Language with IELTS score of 6.0+ (each component must score a minimum 5.5
- A pass in a University Foundation Year or British University Vietnam allows direct entry to qualifications where a student has satisfied the below requirements or equivalent and have passed at least one of the following options:
- 2 subjects at AdA-levelGCE A level
- An access program passed at the required QAA- recognized standard for entry to Higher Education o
- International Baccalaureate diploma with a minimum of 24 points
Program taught in: