BCom Honours in Strategic Brand Management
This honors programme investigates and applies strategic models and tools to the practice of innovative and cost-effective brand management, founded on robust financial and economic principles. Students are exposed to core components such as the financial management of a brand within prevailing economic conditions; brand and market analysis from a commercial perspective; the application of sustainable and ethical business and brand practice; the development of communication strategies in context of the competitive environment and internal realities; and the utilisation of metrics and models to assess brand performance and equity.
- Brand and Brand Building
- Research Methodology
- Financial, Economic & Legal Aspects for Strategic Brand Management
- Practice of Strategic Brand Management
- Strategic Brand Management & Leadership
Agency Strategic Planner | Consumer Insights Manager | Marketing Researcher | Brand or Product Manager | Business Developer | Entrepreneur | Small Business Owner
- An appropriate Bachelor's Degree in a cognate* field; OR
- An appropriate Advanced Diploma in a cognate* field provided a 360 credit Diploma or appropriate equivalent has been completed.
- Candidates are normally required to have a minimum average of 60% in the third year of their third year modules of their Degree or equivalent qualification, and they will be required to attend an interview.
*A cognate Degree or Advanced Diploma would normally be in the fields of either Branding, Business Management, Economics, Financial Management, Marketing, Political Sciences or Strategic Management.
Cost & Fees
Full Settlement: R84,500
Instalment Fee (10 Monthly Instalments): R90,000
Deposit (Applicable to both fees): R10,000
*Make sure you secure your place at Vega early!!
**Deposit Included in Total Fee
About the School
Vega School, an educational brand of the Independent Institute of Education, believes that brands are the world’s greatest assets for meaningful change. Vega therefore aims to graduate a new breed of ... Read More