The first year:
The first year is a 60 credit qualification. Learners must complete three mandatory units and one optional unit.
The first year Level 6 Extended Diploma in Management (BSc)
- Managing Communication
- Business Organisations in a Global Context
- People Management
Learners must complete a further 1 unit from the list below to achieve a minimum of 60 credits
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Resource Management
- Administrative Services
- Planning a Work Based Team Project
- Finance For Managers
- Planning a New Business Venture
- Customer Relationship Management
- Manage Sustainability in an Organisation
- Marketing Principles and Practice
- Employability Skills
- Business Ethics
- Personal and Professional Development
- Business Law
The second year:
To achieve this all learners must complete the four core units totaling 60 credits. Learners then select the unendorsed route or one of four pathways: Finance, Operations Management, Managing People or Sales, and Marketing.
The Students receive two diploma, one from Alfred Nobel Open Business School Switzerland and the second from ATHE, which is an Ofqual regulated awarding organization in England providing QCF qualifications.
The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual) regulates qualifications, examinations, and assessments in England.
- Level 6 Extended Diploma in Management – Unendorsed route
- Level 6 Extended Diploma in Management (Finance)
- Level 6 Extended Diploma in Management (Managing People)
- Level 6 Extended Diploma in Management (Operations Management)
- Level 6 Extended Diploma in Management (Sales and Marketing)
Program taught in: