The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration is for students with a very strong interest in business who want exceptionally strong preparation in that field. The program is more structured than many business programs and ensures that the student is exposed to the business areas of accounting, economics, finance, management, marketing, international business, business law and information systems. The program also includes exposure to advanced topics that are important for business. The bachelor of science (B.S.) in business administration covers the breadth of business-related disciplines as defined in the business core curriculum. The major does not provide a specific specialization but rather exposes the student to various business functions. This major is ideally suited to the new or transfer upper-division business student or for the student interested in concurrently pursuing another area of study.
- Students use information, analytical tools, and problem-solving skills to make well-reasoned business decisions, considering both quantitative factors and qualitative factors such as ethical considerations.
- Students can develop strategies addressing the legal, ethical, economic and global environment in which the enterprise operates.
- Students will have a working knowledge in a set of analytical business tools related to math, statistics, accounting, economics, marketing, finance and behavioral science.
- Students can apply business core concepts, principles and analytical skills across functional lines.
- Students can access, develop, and use information to analyze business problems and propose feasible solutions.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 18, 2018