The mission of this program is to prepare specialists in the field, in conformity with the demands of Romania entering the EU, the changes that interfere in the real economy, on the domestic market and inside a globalized frame.
We assure entirely the necessary conditions also through capitalizing the experience of graduate learning in and outside the country, adapting the curriculum and the subject files to the demands implied by becoming part of the EU so that graduates of bachelor courses can thoroughly assimilate and deepen theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of Accounting in order to obtain the necessary defining knowledge, competences and skills.
The professional competencies gained by graduates after obtaining their bachelor diploma are:
- The identification and registration of economical operations in the accounting of the entity/organization
- Using computer resources in the financial-accounting field
- Processing information in order to prepare financial-accounting and/or tax reports
- Determining and interpreting economic-financial indicators
- Running operations specific for the financial-accounting control
The subjects from the curriculum are covered by courses and books that include the theme of the subject. Among the subjects studied within this program are: Basis for accounting, Public finance, Accounting for credit institutions, the doctrine and ethics of accounting, Financial management, Taxation, Data basis, Financial accounting, Accounting management, Financial audit.
The study curriculum includes stages of specializing practice during the second year of study, 3 weeks, and summing 90 hours at the end of the second semester.
Possible career paths:
- Analyst return price/costs
- Domestic auditor
- Domestic auditor in the public sector
- Financial Guard commissioner
- Financial-banking consultant
- Consultant/expert/inspector/reviewer/economist in economic management
- Expert accountant-verifier
- Accounting reviewer
Registration for the admission contest is solely based on the undergraduate diploma and on the requirements established by the university’s senate on the base of its own rules.
About the School
This institution, founded in 1992, assumes the role of enriching the values of the Romanian culture and civilization, of supporting the assertion of national identity and spirituality, in order to dev ... Read More